Reasons... Jiwa Kacau Version 1.0
Why I... Like Thee..
For the truth that you said..
For being who you are..
For the love you have for your family..
For being a reasonable person..
For showing me the real you..
For not hiding anything.. when you know it might matter in a way..
For the trust you've given me.. although I am still a stranger..
For losing my composure everytime I hear your voice..
Why Shouldn't I Feel This Way?
It is just too soon..
More about you I need to know..
More time need to be spent with you..
I still don't know what are your likes and dislikes..
I am just afraid, this might just be an infatuation..
But.. on top of all that..
Why do I keep on thinking about you?
Why don't I feel like to get to know others?
I wish I know.. that you do not feel the same way as I do...
So I can just tell my heart and mind to stop doing this to myself..
But I am afraid.. that if I do confess..
I am not only gonna feel rejected..
But I will also lose a friend..
OR
I will only just giving you hope..
And there's no difference..
Before or After..
So.. why should I?
This distance is Killing Me..
This unknown territory is Eating Me Inside..
I want to know... But I am not so sure whether I really want to?
Oh God! Please show me your Guidance!?
For the truth that you said..
For being who you are..
For the love you have for your family..
For being a reasonable person..
For showing me the real you..
For not hiding anything.. when you know it might matter in a way..
For the trust you've given me.. although I am still a stranger..
For losing my composure everytime I hear your voice..
Why Shouldn't I Feel This Way?
It is just too soon..
More about you I need to know..
More time need to be spent with you..
I still don't know what are your likes and dislikes..
I am just afraid, this might just be an infatuation..
But.. on top of all that..
Why do I keep on thinking about you?
Why don't I feel like to get to know others?
I wish I know.. that you do not feel the same way as I do...
So I can just tell my heart and mind to stop doing this to myself..
But I am afraid.. that if I do confess..
I am not only gonna feel rejected..
But I will also lose a friend..
OR
I will only just giving you hope..
And there's no difference..
Before or After..
So.. why should I?
This distance is Killing Me..
This unknown territory is Eating Me Inside..
I want to know... But I am not so sure whether I really want to?
Oh God! Please show me your Guidance!?


<< Home