My Exclusive Summary for Phase One
Salaam..
In no particular order :
1. Identify the girl that have captured your heart. I hope not sexually! Hitch don't give advise for sex!
2. Try to know AT LEAST something about that girl before you even proceed to mengorat. Bukan apa, kalau terjatuh hati kerana muka jek, kang nanti tak minat plak bila tau some other stuff. Try to know at least what she does for living, or if she's a student, what is she studying, and where? Where is she from? Where does she live? Or the least, get to know her name. And if it might matter, get to know her age. Do some PI works, be a stalker, a safe stalker that is.
3. Approach and ask her to go out for a date, or a lunch, or a dinner. Or just any social outing. Theater maybe? Well you need guts and self-confidence for this. No point having good looks and charming personality if you can't get the message across, although I doubt any girl will turn down a good looking man asking her out for a dinner.
4. Well I skipped a step. Try to talk to her. Small chit-chat might help. No need to impress her. Just an ice-breaker. Maybe just to hear her voice. Maybe that can get you angaued!!
5. Then proceed for the date, if she agrees. If she doesn't, don't push for it. Either you can try again next time, or just forget about it. Conceeding doesn't mean you are a loser. Think of it as that is not your wave. Wait for another one.
6. Before going for the date, make clear of your objectives. If you're not sure where does she stand in your heart, let her know. I mean if you're not so sure yet. Maybe you just want to get to know her better, at first. But BEWARE! If that's what you want, then don't call her names if she's going out with other guy.
7. The first date doesn't mean she IS your girlfriend already. Chill!! Take one step at a time. Provided that the date went well, assess what you think of her. Ask yourself. As one of my friend put it into perspective, ask your LITTLE ME (not THAT LITTLE ME kay??) , and listen what your little me has to say about the date.
8. If you don't find that she's THAT interesting for you, try to tell her nicely, if for some reason she will call you after the first date, and trying to ask for a 2nd date (you lucky son of a gun!!). Let her know clearly how you feel. But there's plenty of nice and polite way to refuse for the 2nd date.
Footnote : For girls, try to understand if a guy is refusing to go out on a 2nd date or outing. Maybe he just don't have the courage to hurt your feelings. Try to read the tale tell signs, and try to understand!! Not all guys are that straight forward, or have the courage to say something that might hurt. Yeah!! Of course the truth hurts! So stop asking why! Coz that's how man's operate!! Sorry to say!
9. A BIG NO NO!! Going for the 2nd date cause of sympathy!! You will be dragging yourself, and might end up with her, when you know THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!! So try to ignore your empathy for a moment!!
10. If you decided to go for a 2nd date, well I guess you have pretty much make up your mind! So Bon Voyage! And welcome to Phase 2!
11. And if you are already angau, TOUGH LUCK!! he he!! Can't help you in that department, coz even I have to get a consultation from a friend!! THANKS DUDE!! You really saved me from this misery!!
Saw this one girl just now in the LRT. Boarded the train at 8.35ish something, and guess she boarded either at Taman Melati or Terminal Putra. I give her 3.8 out of 5 on physical. She's working in Citibank I think coz I saw the Citigroup thingys around her neck, and she left at the Ampang Park Station! How I wish the train was not that full in the morning!! DAMN! She got that Chinese cross Eurasian cross typical-type-of-girl-I-used-to-date look. So no surprise there why she got my attention!! But I guess, now I have shifted from that look. Going for exotic blend, and close to home! he he!
I'm back?? Maybe not!! NOT YET!! Don't know laaa... just something I wanna put as a reminder to myself!! Cam terima wahyu plak memalam pasal mende ni!! jahat aku samakan ngan wahyu kan?? Astaghfirullah!!


<< Home