Misinterpretation - Edisi Jiwa Kacau
Salaam...
Lama dah aku meninggalkan cerita pasal relationship ni. Maybe coz takde idea kot, ke aku dah khatamkan Phase I nye citer? Maybe le kot, ke aku tgh jiwa kacau? Ha ha ha!! Susah betui musim org jiwa kacau ni!
Anyways, sometimes our action can be easily misinterpreted by others. When we say we wanna drink Tongkat Ali, for example, friends around me will start to think of something. Come on!! What else can I do anyway? Korang jangan pikir yang bukan2! Tongkat Ali is good for your blood circulation. I don't know how true that is, but I would like to think of that way! HA HA!
Some actions by other, words they say, things they do, stuff they write, might mean something else, and be interpreted as something totally different. Worse, when the interpretation is totally opposite.
Saying that, how can you interpret the gesture or the reaction by someone, whom you have a feeling for? your crush?! How can you safely say that you got or received positive response, when you are not communicating, and your judgment is solely based on your assumptions? And you assumptions are solely based on something that you are not sure of? Worst yet, you assume things that are not there, and try to put things into YOUR perspective, just to make things look nice and better, for you.
Even with what I've been through for the past few years, when I started to know and realized what 'RELATIONSHIP' is all about, I still fail to read the tale tell sign whether someone that I have a crush on is responding to me, and she felt the same way, too, or not! How to tell?? What to see? I have no idea! It might help if I just ask directly at her, but at the same time, I'm too inferior to do so. Takut dicakap perasan, and takut aku salah baca plak on her gestures. In other words, takut kena rejek, altho I advised all of my friends that they shouldn't be afraid of rejection. BUKAN MATI PUN WOOOII!!.. wish i can tell that to myself.. *sigh*
I only know these :
- tak semestinya ompuan tu nice to you yang dia ada hati kat kita. Maybe setakat suka as a kawan jek.
- tak semestinya kalau ompuan nak keluar ngan kita dia terus ada hati.
- tak semestinya kalau borak jam2 ngan minah tu dia suka kita nak dijadikan bf.
Tapi aku tak sure of these :
- kalau dah citer mende sampai mencurahkan isi hati sampai nangis2, will you do that to someone yang korang baru kenal, and anggap dia sbg kawan jek?
- to what level, or degree of niceness will you show to someone that you treat only as a friend?
- to what degree of darkest, deepest secret will you tell to that someone that you treat as a friend?
- and to top all that, what action will you show or do, that will signify the metamorphosis of your feelings from a friend to some one more than just a friend?
And to make things interesting :
- what would you do if your action was misinterpreted by your admirer, when you don't feel the same way as they do?
I really can't offer advise on these, as I myself are facing the same problems. All I know, and all I can say is, no matter what we think, no matter what we assume, the truth can only be known by the other party. Judging something solely based on our gut feeling is not necessarily correct. Even if we really fall for someone, and we really hope that she's feeling the same as we do, never assumed that each and every action that they take, meant for us, unless we are really sure of it. How? Tough luck! I am trying to figure this one out myself!
My only advise is this : Remember, a coin has two sides!! Each actions, each statements, and each silent gestures, can only mean one thing, OR the other! The possibilities are wide open! So choose wisely, and may the force be with you!! Kalau dah tak tahan sangat, cakap jek direct!! settle!! kalau dia terima, alhamdulillah, kalau kena rejek.. PADAN MUKA!! haha!! takpe.. bak kata Niki, there are other fishes in the sea!! sekati dia jek nak samakan lelaki ngan ikan!!
I ask, you answer! It can be trivial, but it helps me to read your mind!


<< Home