Morpheus
Morpheus

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Thursday, April 14, 2005

What's Up??

Salaam..

Here's what I've been up to lately :

1. Started to go the gym.. AGAIN!! I am a member of Fitness First, and I always go to the one in SPK Jalan Sultan Ismail, next to Equatorial. I always there between 6pm to 9pm. Well, really want to achieve my goal : to get a six pack before I got married!! HA HA! Actually, intended to join CLEO Bachelor of the year, but haven't got to the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th pack yet. Only two so far! And surprisingly, some of the contestant for the CBOTY, can be found in SPK FF!

2. Busy with this CTOC thingy! They are going to drill some more wells offshore Kelantan! Gas field, I think! And they are going to be very busy for the next 3 years! One rig due to drill some 8 wells by end of this month till end of the year, and 2 more rigs are due to be in by the year end! And yet, they are not going to give credit to Kelantan for this operation. Only a small office across the airport as a helibase. THAT'S IT!! Guess politic really is STUPID! And if you don't understand what the hell is this all about, don't worry! It won't be included in the final exam! He he!

3. Was in a state of ANGAU last week! Hence the reason why I decided to stop writing! Have never felt like that before! With whom? he he.. FOR ME TO KNOW AND FOR YOU TO FIND OUT! Alhamdulillah, after a chit chat with an ol' pal, it soothed the feeling a li'l bit! It really helps to talk with someone, especiallly someone who can understand, and can relate the experience! And NO!! I am not officially with anyone yet! Still want to be by myself, and to have a clear conscience on what am I doing! Want to get this one right, FINALLY!

4. Met someone on Friday! And it really helped to cool down the above! he he! Susah gak jadi angau ni! AMPEH!

5. Malaysians are still not a caring society! With all the TV ads on giving seats to the elderly, people still being selfish in the train! Waste of money to do that AD when it is not working!

6. My li'l bro went back to Miri. So, now it's down to me and NA at home!

7. HOUSEWARMING!! Was a great one despite a li'l glitch in the beginning! Thanx to NA and the project members!! Really appreciate your effort! Sorry for not helping in anyway, since I am out of the correct state of mind. And, better late than never, thanx to all for coming, and also thanx for bringing some cakes, desserts, and bihun. Really appreciate that! And sorry for a very simple event. And to some whom I was not able to attend and to entertain personally, REALLY REALLY SORRY!! I mean it from the bottom of my heart! As a host, I feel really bad about that.

8. Still figuring out how am I going to go to Bukit Damansara this Saturday. Insya Allah, I will find my way.

9. LRT is the best way to go around in KL!! No jams! No car maintenance! The only drawback: unmotivated to go anywhere in the weekend!! Don't feel like bringing my Lude to KL! TOO MUCH COST involve!

10. Last but not least : Engage in 2005, married in 2006, baby in 2007!! Insya-Allah! HA HA HA!!