There Will Be Blood
Salaam...
Ok... my last entry on this blog was dated April 23 2007. That was more than a year back.
Today is 14-June-2008. That's 418 days ago, equated to whatever numbers that I could've come up with on this blog and make you guys think that I'm smart!! HA HA!! But, let me just leave it at that.
So what's new, Apai?? Well.. not much actually... really not THAT much..
Last July resigned from Weatherford, joined Premium Drilling... was in Singapore for almost 3 months, then sent to this place which I just couldn't comprehend, and just so BORING called Mumbai, India. Been here for slightly more than 6 months now. Back to where I started off my career - Drilling Rig!! Have no idea what it is? It's a US$200+mil machine that oil company hires to drill hole looking for hydrocarbon. NO!! We are not the one that caused the oil price to hike so high. As a matter of fact, we will be the one that will reduce the price by looking for more reservoirs and what not... damn!! I'm so technical nowadays!!
Life has been.... hmmmm... boring I guess!! Love the job, hate the place. Miserable? Yeah.. once in a while. Right now, sitting on my bed in Sahara Star Hotel, watching Euro match - Spain vs Sweden.
What else? Not much actually. Haven't got anything to write, hence been leaving this space not updated for quite some time. Personal life? Yeah.. still single.. same old...
Girlfriend? Well... No idea what's the status on that... let me just leave it as per Friendster's status - It's complicated.
Don Juan's status? Hmmm.. In India? Don't you know that Indian girls are so conservative?? Now I am really missing Far East Asian girls... maybe it is the caste thingy...
Takde idea laaa.. seriously takde idea... mmg dah tak sefluid cam dulu dah kepala aku ni nak keluarkan idea nak ditaip. I can talk about Mumbai.. but tak fair laa.. coz so far... I only have negative things to say about this place despite being called Bollywood.. So, let me just save that for next time laaa kalau blog ni masih bernyawa...
Aku baca gak entries aku yg lama.. cam tak caya plak aku taip sume tu.. tak sangka aku ni terer menaip.. hehehe... tp that was in the past.. mmg skrg ni dah tak dilemma kot.. bukan sbb dah ada gelpren ke apa.. tp sbb mmg dah tak dilemma.. maybe I just couldn't be bothered about my status now...
Oh yeah.. saje nak cakap.. few weeks back aku angau.. angau ngan sapa??! ngan my ex-girlfriend (no.. it is not your fault!!)... ada bad thoughts and intentions... but.. hope tu just dalam diri aku laa.. yang aku tak akan channel out and buat mende yg tak sepatut aku buat... although aku sendiri tatau apa yg aku nak buat.. betul lah org cakap.. first love susah nak lupa.. no matter what you say.. or whatever you try to do... penangan nya cukup luar biasa.. DAMN!!
Oh yeah.. saje nak cakap.. few weeks back aku angau.. angau ngan sapa??! ngan my ex-girlfriend (no.. it is not your fault!!)... ada bad thoughts and intentions... but.. hope tu just dalam diri aku laa.. yang aku tak akan channel out and buat mende yg tak sepatut aku buat... although aku sendiri tatau apa yg aku nak buat.. betul lah org cakap.. first love susah nak lupa.. no matter what you say.. or whatever you try to do... penangan nya cukup luar biasa.. DAMN!!
And the long overdue - congrats to Dell... member dah pregnant baru nak congrats dlm blog ni.. sapa lagik yg dah nikah ek?! oh yeah.. congrats to my ex-fiancee yg dah pregnant gak... err.. bkn ngan aku laa.. dia dah kawin.. anak dia ngan laki dia laa!!
And to all - sorry laa kalau lama dah tak berkontek.. aku tak blame kalau korang nk cakap aku sombong.. sbb aku sendiri pun takde explanation kenapa tak berkontek.. aku bagi alasan aku jauh, tak blogging, tukar phone number, and busy ngan keje sampai takde masa nak layan kawan.. boleh tak?! Just realized my circle of friends semakin lama makin mengecik jek... not that kawan lari.. guess tak maintain nak berkontek.. and makin lama.. kawan more ngan working colleagues, and those yg close jek lee.. including family.. I envy those yg ada ramai kawan.. and always got things to do with friends... and maintain berkawan.. regardless kat mana, and keja apa, and whatever happened... saspek!!
Tuh jek lee kot aku nak taip for now.. tgk laa kalau aku still boleh mantain the same standard as my previous postings.. which I doubt it now... like I said.. I don't have that dilemma, I am a changed person now... bukan nak ckp tukar jadik a better person.. tak jugak ckp jahat.. tp just changed... guess my mindset dah tak sama... the old chips dah kena buang.. skrg masuk chips baru... my set of values semua dah tukar... but I still am into Rock music, love fast cars (Nissan GTR - I adore thee!!), still enjoy a companion of lovely girls (cheeh!! konon), and still once in a while has that weird tendency of giving my piece of mind about relationship..... hmmmmm...
Tuh jek lee kot aku nak taip for now.. tgk laa kalau aku still boleh mantain the same standard as my previous postings.. which I doubt it now... like I said.. I don't have that dilemma, I am a changed person now... bukan nak ckp tukar jadik a better person.. tak jugak ckp jahat.. tp just changed... guess my mindset dah tak sama... the old chips dah kena buang.. skrg masuk chips baru... my set of values semua dah tukar... but I still am into Rock music, love fast cars (Nissan GTR - I adore thee!!), still enjoy a companion of lovely girls (cheeh!! konon), and still once in a while has that weird tendency of giving my piece of mind about relationship..... hmmmmm...
ciao then... and we'll see whether I am really back this time around....
berbulan kat India ni.. still tak leh tangkap gik cakap Hindi...
berbulan kat India ni.. still tak leh tangkap gik cakap Hindi...
Do you know that India has 1 Billion people.. and each States in India has their own way of running their own States?? No standard at all??
Do you know that KL's traffic jam originated from India? Achievement by our beloved Samy Vellu!! And Indians DO drive that BAD!!
And if you like to honk, and beaming ur lights while trying to pass a car in front of you.. YOU DO HAVE INDIAN BLOOD IN YOU!!! Better think before you call anyone else Kap Lam Ya Nga..


<< Home