Morpheus
Morpheus

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Monday, April 23, 2007

Re-Born!!!

As Salaamu'alaikum...
Aku decided memecahkan kesunyian blog aku ni dan mencuci kesawangan nya daripada tak ditulis atau dicatitkan apa2 tulisan for how many months, how many weeks, how many days, and how many hours.
Alhamdulillaah.. Syukur kehadrat Illahi kerana aku masih lagi diberi kesempatan untuk hidup di dunia sementaranya ni.. dan nyawa aku masih lagi dipanjangkan... bukan untuk dipersiakan.. tp untuk dipergunakan ke jalan yang betul...
So what has been up? Hmm.. a lot I guess... which I can sum up as - Enjoy your current life as much as you can, seize the opportunity, take all the chances and risks.. coz you will only live once!!
With that being said... I am currently enjoying my stay in Brunei.. love to go back to KL if I got the chance.. and exploring the unknown territory which I have never had the chance to do so before..
Others - there was an incident happened few weeks back.. guess they were messing with the wrong ppl at the wrong time.. walaupun sememeh.. jangan disangka bley dipermainkan camtu jek.. too bad they didn't intend to go the whole 9-yard!!! Alhamdulillaah.. tu dah masuk dlm memori daun pisang jek skrg.. I hope..
Ok laa.. To all.. I am doing pretty well now.. alhamdulillaah.. so far so good.. Masih lagi as eligible as ever.. cheeh...!! Insya Allah.. kalau ada jodoh and rezeki.. akan berjumpa ngan korang semua lagik... Is this a permanent come back to the blog world? I am not so sure.. only time will tell......
who says u cannot pick up chix with Golf, the sport, not the car??!! :P