Money... Root of ALL EVIL!!
Salaam...
Few entries ago, aku ada cerita pasal pay-to-surf sites. It is actually a program where they pay you for surfing some advertisement kinda websites. They pay you a percentage of how much you invest. It is totally up to you on how much you want to invest. No obligation. The more you invest, the more you will earn.. sorta speak.
Kan aku ckp aku nak jadik guinea pig and will report to you guys kan? Well... NO!! Aku tak jadik millionaire gik.. jauh gik nak jadik millionaire.. hehe.. I joined few of these programs.. and here's what I got so far :
12DailyPro
Ni one of the first program yang aku join. Something happened, and I got screwed big time laa ngan program ni. They have problems with one of their payment processor - a company that handles monetary transaction on the web - called StormPay. Not only them, but some other PTS program pun kena gak. Macam2 jadik.. in the end, what I understand, they closed shop. Aku pun rugi gak laaa.. (icon nangis!!)
24DailyPro
They got the same case gak cam kat atas. But, however, they manage to get their way around StormPay. They were down for a period of time, and now they are operating again, without StormPay. Luckily, they refunded my fund, which I already invested before. So, they created a new program, and I joined them again. So far so good, and just waiting for first cashout, whether it will happen or not. They do have some problems with one of their payment processor called E-Gold, which I'm using now. But they no longer used their service, so I am switching to another processor. Hopefully everything's okay.
Why do I trust them? Not really. I don't trust them at all. But, hey? What do I got to lose? Main saham pun ada untung rugi nya.. although it is a calculated risk.. main saham i mean... beside.. there's nothing to it, really, apart from the investment.
All you need to do is to login, surf about 24 sites a day, 10secs per site.. then they will reward you 24% of your investment that day.. and do that for 6 days.. then they pay you out. In short, you are making a profit of 40% in 6 days. But, the risk is there. More info? Click on 24DailyPro on the list on the right hand side (cheeh.. cam professional jek bunyi aku ni!! ha ha!)
Other than that, aku telah dipujuk utk join UpTrend. Ni plak.. program ala2 Amway laa.. aku ni tak serik.. dulu dah pernah join OmegaTrend.. tak jalan.. ni ada hati nak join lagik.. ha ha!! Sure korang cakap.. 'Tak sayang duit ke Apai.. oooiii?!' Sayaaang weeh.. sayang lebey dari aku sayang awek aku.. err.. aku ada awek ke? hehehe...
Aku pun tatau kenapa aku join UpTrend tu.. kalau korang ada hati nak join.. and rasa formula dia menarik and works for you.. sound aku ek?! bley jadik aku nye downline.. ha ha ha!! Menyempat lagik aku ni!!
Apa gik aku nak join lepas ni?! Aku rasa the best investment aku bley buat kalau aku betul2 nak buat duit is... KAWIN NGAN ANAK ORANG KAYA!!! So mana2 rich girl yang membaca blog ni yang takde boipren lagik and nak kawin.. sila kontek aku.. aku rela dipersuamikan dengan anda.. pedulik apa aku kalau org ckp aku mata duitan.. hehehe.. Teringat aku this one quote.. bukan quote laa.. more like saying laa... 'A successful and smart man is the one who manage to marry a very rich woman...'
Okay laa.. time for dinner...


<< Home