Morpheus
Morpheus

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tuesday Nite Matinee

Salaam..
Did you guys manage to watch the House show on AXN at 10pm last nite? I think I liked the show, ever since I saw the preview. On tonite's show, they talked about tape worm in ham. I heard about this before, but not really know what it is all about. So the show explain each and every detail of it, how pork's meat can have tape worm's larvae and eggs, which can grow in the body, even in the brain!!
Well anyway, the show is about this Dr named Dr House, working in a hospital (duh!), and he's approach on diagnosing his patient is so genius! He just ask the right questions, and observe his patience, and he knew what to do.
One interesting conversation that he had with one of the doctor under him, a female doctor. He told her that she was hired because she was beautiful. And he added that no such beautiful person would go to medic school to become a doctor unless if she had a bad experience, or traumatic past. He said that somebody that beautiful will become a model and wait for some rich guy to marry her. Interesting observation!!
Don't forget to watch it again next week! I think I will be spending my Tuesday nite watching Dr House than Desperate Housewives!! hehehe!! Nyaris terkantoi dah tadi.. sib baik mak mentua dia kena langgor!! ha ha ha! eh jahat nye aku.. ada ke gelakkan makcik yg kena langgo tu tadi?!
Time to hit the sack!! They're showing the AF Prelude Konsert again on @15.. why the hell did I tune to this channel? CHANGE! CHANGE! See ya guys!!
Salsa! Salsa! Salsa!