As Kelam as The Haze
Salaam...
Sari berita utama : JEREBU!! U know, that smoke thingy that cause everyone to cough, eyes burn, and so on and so forth!! YUUPPSS!! That's what HOT in town now!! (NOW I really wish I'm in Miri!! uwaaaa!!)
Watching LOST right now. I think this is the Season Finale, where they are trying to get out from the Island on a raft, and Locke is showing Jack the Hatch, or whatever it is. Gonna layan it while typing this blog.
I'm hoping to have a rest after this. No more travelling, so I can just stay put, and going to the gym (damn! been off from the gym for almost 2 months now!). Thought of cancelling my membership, and just go for a jog or home exercise or something. But, with this HAZE coming to town, have to re-consider that option.
Aku tau dah lama aku tak citer pasal relationship ni, sebabnya, adalah kerana sekarang aku tgh konfius. There's something yang aku tgh tak paham skrg, something that never occur to me before. Well, this is something new, brand new experience for me. Tgh belajo cara nak paham. I ask a friend, dia ckp aku tgh mematangkan diri sendiri. Tp bila aku tanya diri aku sendiri.. PADAN MUKA!! nak sangat!! RASAKAN! hehehe.. yeah!! I'm a bit cruel to myself!! hehe..
It is like, I ask for it, and when I got it, aku plak jadik konfius dan tak comfortable with it. Guess, I just have to be patience with everything. Takpe. Kuda Emas senantiasa ada! hehehe..! Just when you thought you knew everything, something else will surprise you!
Others, pada sesapa yang terasa nak membaca buku, aku cadangkan baca le buku Azizi Ali. Bought one of his books, read it, and really wish I've read it before I even start working 7 yrs ago! That might change the whole thing. Kalau nak pinjam, aku ada. Don't mind lending it.
Take care everyone! Jangan main asap banyak sangat! And minum bebanyak air!! Sblm aku blah, ada temporary staff kat opis aku, yang aku rasa peminat Mawi kot. Dia ckp tadi, 15hb ni kang, Mawi buat kenduri kat kampung dia. Sekian. Apai Singh Walia menyampaikan!! Jerebu, jerebu jugak... tp jgn main tebu! (ampeh nye pantun!)
Long distance........ good? bad? ugly?! ntah........


<< Home