Morpheus
Morpheus

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Friday, August 12, 2005

Here We Go Again - EPL IS BACK!!

Salaam..

Well, it is that time of the year again! EPL is back! Something worth to look forward to in my upcoming weekends!

I am a Man Utd fan, not really a die hard, but just a fan. Yeah yeah! Call me a glory hunter or whatever you wanna call it. And since the first time I saw the Nike ad where Eric Cantona raise his collar and said 'Au Revoir' and kicked the ball through the demon goalkeeper, I have been a Man Utd fan! And of course, that treble victory in 1999, I can still remember it quite vividly! It was about 5am, and Man Utd down by a goal, when within couple of minutes in the injury time, WE WON OUR FIRST TREBLE!!! And of course, right after that, everything went downhill... *sigh*

Looks like this year, it is going to be another Chelsea's year. Unless if Arsenal, or Man Utd, or Liverpool can do something about it. Of course, on paper, they've got all the top players in the team, and also one of the top manager (I never liked him anyway ever since he ran down the sideline after beating Man Utd in the Champion's League - Scholes' goal should've been allowed!! Damn linesman!).

No matter what happen, I will always support the Red Devils! I like their fighting spirit, which have been lacking for the past few seasons! They need new midfielders (Keane and Scholes and Giggs are too seasoned to be regulars, although they're superb!). I just hope this season, Ronaldo, Rooney and the rest of the younger players have matured and know how to play as a team! Hopefully, their victory earlier this week will be a good indication of what to expect this season. And I really hope Owen will be going to Old Trafford! Can van der Sar fills Schmeichel boots?! Is Rio going to be mengader2 this season? We'll just have to wait and see!
I thought that Glazer's family is going to change the Devil's jersey to NFL-like design. That would be cool! hehehe.. So tomorrow is the kick-off! And here we go again! GO RED DEVILS!!
2005 has not been a good year for my sporting favorites. Schumacher sucks big time, although I still think he's the best driver out there. Man U didn't win any trophy (curse of Vodafone? hehehe). I know Pittsburgh Steelers didn't win either (but that was last year's season). I don't know what happened to Atlanta Braves ever since Greg Maddux is not there.
mana lee baju Apai Cantona aku ni!? tak sampai2 gik pun?! ampeh!