My Pasion for Spanish Song
Salaam..
Downloaded this song yesterday (thanx Lat for the pointer). I ended up downloading 3 versions of this song, which I must say, all 3 has a great music arrangement. I like the Mari Trini's version (I think that's her name!). Dok terimejin slow dancing to this song. Not really a full slow dance, more like slow salsa dance. He he!! Go and download the song, and here's the lyrics, in both Spanish and English. I don't think they have any English version of this song (well, I don't bother to find one anyway), but I do think they have it in French.
HISTORIA DE UN AMOR
(Carlos E. Almaran)
Ya no estas mas a mi lado, corazon
En el alma solo tengo soledad
Y si ya no puedo verte
Porque Dios me hizo quererte
Para hacerme sufrir más.
Siempre fuiste la razon de mi existir
Adorarte para mi fue religion
Y en tus besos yo encontraba
El calor que me brindaba
El amor, y la pasion.
Es la historia de un amor
Como no hay otro igual
Que me hizo comprender
Todo el bien, todo el mal.
Que le dio luz a mi vida
Apagandola despues
Ay que vida tan obscura
Sin tu amor no vivire.
ENGLISH TRANSLATION
You are no longer at my side, Love
In my soul all I carry is loneliness
If I can no longer see you
Because God made me love you
To make me suffer more
You were always the reason for my existence
Adoring you became like religion to me
In you kisses I found
The heat that you offered me
The love and the passion
*Chorus*
This is the story of a love...
(There is none that can equal it....)
That made me learn...
(All the good, all the bad...)
That gave light into my life
And later took it all away
Oh, what a dark existance
Without your love I cannot live
This is the story of a love...
Kat mana ada kelas salsa ni?! hmmm.... Olaaaa!!
Downloaded this song yesterday (thanx Lat for the pointer). I ended up downloading 3 versions of this song, which I must say, all 3 has a great music arrangement. I like the Mari Trini's version (I think that's her name!). Dok terimejin slow dancing to this song. Not really a full slow dance, more like slow salsa dance. He he!! Go and download the song, and here's the lyrics, in both Spanish and English. I don't think they have any English version of this song (well, I don't bother to find one anyway), but I do think they have it in French.
HISTORIA DE UN AMOR
(Carlos E. Almaran)
Ya no estas mas a mi lado, corazon
En el alma solo tengo soledad
Y si ya no puedo verte
Porque Dios me hizo quererte
Para hacerme sufrir más.
Siempre fuiste la razon de mi existir
Adorarte para mi fue religion
Y en tus besos yo encontraba
El calor que me brindaba
El amor, y la pasion.
Es la historia de un amor
Como no hay otro igual
Que me hizo comprender
Todo el bien, todo el mal.
Que le dio luz a mi vida
Apagandola despues
Ay que vida tan obscura
Sin tu amor no vivire.
ENGLISH TRANSLATION
You are no longer at my side, Love
In my soul all I carry is loneliness
If I can no longer see you
Because God made me love you
To make me suffer more
You were always the reason for my existence
Adoring you became like religion to me
In you kisses I found
The heat that you offered me
The love and the passion
*Chorus*
This is the story of a love...
(There is none that can equal it....)
That made me learn...
(All the good, all the bad...)
That gave light into my life
And later took it all away
Oh, what a dark existance
Without your love I cannot live
This is the story of a love...
Kat mana ada kelas salsa ni?! hmmm.... Olaaaa!!


<< Home