It's June Babeh!!
Salaam..
Welcome June! Another month went by, and another month comes!
Here's what might come up this month, in no particular or chronological order :
1 - 2 : HAPPY GAWAI DAWAK!! GAYU GURU GERAI NYAMAAI!! APUUUH NYAK!! (kalau tak paham, cari kamus Iban-Melayu!! hehehe.. sbb aku sendiri pun tak paham!!) Besh nye kat Sarawak!! CUTI PANJANG WEEH!!
28 - 29 : Japan GT - been trying to go to one of this event. But, nampak nye takde rezeki lagik nak amik gambo dengan the umbrella girls! Maybe this year? Tengok lee, kalau2 kawan aku tu dapat tiket extra for it! FUUUUUUHHH!!!
Birthdays : For some reason, most of my kenalans were born in this month. Tak tau plak camne bley jadik camtu! TO ALL OF YOU - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! JGN LUPA JEMPUT AKU KALAU ADA MAJLIS MENGABIHKAN MAKANAN!! hehehe.. besdei prezen?? err.. ingatanku yang ikhlas di harijadimu... cukup tak??!!
Weddings : One of my best friend in Miri is getting married in the 2nd week, and that will definitely reduced the number of bachelors that I can hang out with back home. DAMN!! Well, actually it is only down to 2! He he!! And then, my ex-fiancee is getting married in the 3rd week!! All the best wishes for her and her future husband - a new brother! Alhamdulillah..
11 June : Weblog Gathering Putrajaya. I don't have the details, maybe can check with GeJu. Insya Allah I will join.
Taiping Trip : Hmmmm.... awak nak saya gi Taiping weekend ni kee awak? Awak gi awal leee... awak cuti.. saya tak. Saya nak gi ngan sapa??!! Insya Allah.. nanti check ngan all my ex-Tepeners leee.. kot2 derang nak visit Taiping again, and finally naik Bukit Larut!! HA HA!! ampeh.. dua tahun dok kat kaki bukit larut tak nak naik!!
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT : Ada Photography Trip to Taman Negara in the 3rd week. Sesapa terasa interested nak gi, please let me know.
I hope there won't be much travelling for me this month! And oh yeah, remember about my platlette thingy? I just got my result yesterday. And the verdict is.. JENG JENG JENG!!
Platelet Aggregation Study show NORMAL aggregation with ADP and Collagen with absent aggregation with Ristocetin. Correction test with normal plasma could not be carried out due to insufficient sample. With the history given - present of giant platelets and Thrombocytopenia, a diagnosis of Bernad Soulier Syndrome mus be considered in this case, although a platelet count of ## is rather too low. In Bernard Soulier Syndrome, the thrombocytopenia is usually mild and moderate.
in other words :
I AM NORMAL!!! AND PETRONAS!! I AM GONNA KICK YOU ARSE!! hehehe..!!
Kalau nak tau detail, search lee kat Google apa kebende yang kat atas tu. Aku pun tak tau. Yang aku tau, doktor aku tu cakap, it is not a big deal!! YAHOOO!!! A mystery of my body dah di solve!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!
That's it!! Enough for today!! Kalau aku rajin nanti aku menaip lagik.... but before I go, a question to everyone, especially ladies out there :
Welcome June! Another month went by, and another month comes!
Here's what might come up this month, in no particular or chronological order :
1 - 2 : HAPPY GAWAI DAWAK!! GAYU GURU GERAI NYAMAAI!! APUUUH NYAK!! (kalau tak paham, cari kamus Iban-Melayu!! hehehe.. sbb aku sendiri pun tak paham!!) Besh nye kat Sarawak!! CUTI PANJANG WEEH!!
28 - 29 : Japan GT - been trying to go to one of this event. But, nampak nye takde rezeki lagik nak amik gambo dengan the umbrella girls! Maybe this year? Tengok lee, kalau2 kawan aku tu dapat tiket extra for it! FUUUUUUHHH!!!
Birthdays : For some reason, most of my kenalans were born in this month. Tak tau plak camne bley jadik camtu! TO ALL OF YOU - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! JGN LUPA JEMPUT AKU KALAU ADA MAJLIS MENGABIHKAN MAKANAN!! hehehe.. besdei prezen?? err.. ingatanku yang ikhlas di harijadimu... cukup tak??!!
Weddings : One of my best friend in Miri is getting married in the 2nd week, and that will definitely reduced the number of bachelors that I can hang out with back home. DAMN!! Well, actually it is only down to 2! He he!! And then, my ex-fiancee is getting married in the 3rd week!! All the best wishes for her and her future husband - a new brother! Alhamdulillah..
11 June : Weblog Gathering Putrajaya. I don't have the details, maybe can check with GeJu. Insya Allah I will join.
Taiping Trip : Hmmmm.... awak nak saya gi Taiping weekend ni kee awak? Awak gi awal leee... awak cuti.. saya tak. Saya nak gi ngan sapa??!! Insya Allah.. nanti check ngan all my ex-Tepeners leee.. kot2 derang nak visit Taiping again, and finally naik Bukit Larut!! HA HA!! ampeh.. dua tahun dok kat kaki bukit larut tak nak naik!!
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT : Ada Photography Trip to Taman Negara in the 3rd week. Sesapa terasa interested nak gi, please let me know.
I hope there won't be much travelling for me this month! And oh yeah, remember about my platlette thingy? I just got my result yesterday. And the verdict is.. JENG JENG JENG!!
Platelet Aggregation Study show NORMAL aggregation with ADP and Collagen with absent aggregation with Ristocetin. Correction test with normal plasma could not be carried out due to insufficient sample. With the history given - present of giant platelets and Thrombocytopenia, a diagnosis of Bernad Soulier Syndrome mus be considered in this case, although a platelet count of ## is rather too low. In Bernard Soulier Syndrome, the thrombocytopenia is usually mild and moderate.
in other words :
I AM NORMAL!!! AND PETRONAS!! I AM GONNA KICK YOU ARSE!! hehehe..!!
Kalau nak tau detail, search lee kat Google apa kebende yang kat atas tu. Aku pun tak tau. Yang aku tau, doktor aku tu cakap, it is not a big deal!! YAHOOO!!! A mystery of my body dah di solve!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!
That's it!! Enough for today!! Kalau aku rajin nanti aku menaip lagik.... but before I go, a question to everyone, especially ladies out there :
What is the Shortest Distance To A Woman's Heart??!!
sesapa nak kena babap.. sila jawab - amik pisau robekkan dada dia!!


<< Home