Se7en
Salaam...
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Menunaikan Haji yang Mabrur di Baitullah
2. Taubat Nasuha
3. Menikah dengan someone yang kucintai.. he he!
4. Nak tiru neslo - Be financially Independent
5. Tengok isteri melahirkan anak!!
6. Jadik PM Malaysia yang mementingkan rakyat!! HA HA HA!!
7. To Drive the fastest machine in the world, be it on land, on air, or wherever!!
Seven Things I Could Do:
1. Smile
2. Say I'm sorry
3. Say Thank you
4. Fix any computer related problem (yeah rite!)
5. Fix minor car problem (yeah rite again!)
6. Troubleshoot anything to do with engineering matters (hey, what can I say?)
7. Help to solve relationship problems, Insya Allah.
Terasa macam aku tak menjawab plak soalan......
Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Angeline Jolie... arrrrrr.......!!
2. Aishwarya Rai.. hehe..!!
3. Avril Lavigne
4. Maizurah Hamzah (masa dia muda2 dulu.. hehe! skrg pun still okie.. :P)
5. Shu Qi
6. Zhang Zi Yi
7. Shazzy Falak Beat TV (he he he..!)
Seven Often Repeated Words:
1. No worries!
2. HAMPEH!
3. Oh.. okie..
4. Really?
5. Alhamdulillah.. (cheeh!)
6. Biaq betui?!
7. Ndak ku bani!?
Seven Traits I Look For In The Opposite Sex :
1. hmmm... Talkative.. but know when to stop
2. Willing to discuss.. not argue
3. Straight, Long, Black Hair - guna jari pun boleh.. hehe.. :P
4. Kenakalan yang berpada2
5. Fair knowledge mengenai Islam.. kalau lagik byk lagik bagus.. alhamdulillah..
6. Know how to cook.. not a necessity.. but a plus
7. Rajin mengemas
Seven people this tags goes to... :
1. Mohammad Ismail aka Mike Orenz
2. Nur Khairiah
3. Ezan
4. Kak Nina
5. Hana
6. Karip Celup2
7. Kak Aemiey @ Tipah @ Jeton
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Menunaikan Haji yang Mabrur di Baitullah
2. Taubat Nasuha
3. Menikah dengan someone yang kucintai.. he he!
4. Nak tiru neslo - Be financially Independent
5. Tengok isteri melahirkan anak!!
6. Jadik PM Malaysia yang mementingkan rakyat!! HA HA HA!!
7. To Drive the fastest machine in the world, be it on land, on air, or wherever!!
Seven Things I Could Do:
1. Smile
2. Say I'm sorry
3. Say Thank you
4. Fix any computer related problem (yeah rite!)
5. Fix minor car problem (yeah rite again!)
6. Troubleshoot anything to do with engineering matters (hey, what can I say?)
7. Help to solve relationship problems, Insya Allah.
Terasa macam aku tak menjawab plak soalan......
Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Angeline Jolie... arrrrrr.......!!
2. Aishwarya Rai.. hehe..!!
3. Avril Lavigne
4. Maizurah Hamzah (masa dia muda2 dulu.. hehe! skrg pun still okie.. :P)
5. Shu Qi
6. Zhang Zi Yi
7. Shazzy Falak Beat TV (he he he..!)
Seven Often Repeated Words:
1. No worries!
2. HAMPEH!
3. Oh.. okie..
4. Really?
5. Alhamdulillah.. (cheeh!)
6. Biaq betui?!
7. Ndak ku bani!?
Seven Traits I Look For In The Opposite Sex :
1. hmmm... Talkative.. but know when to stop
2. Willing to discuss.. not argue
3. Straight, Long, Black Hair - guna jari pun boleh.. hehe.. :P
4. Kenakalan yang berpada2
5. Fair knowledge mengenai Islam.. kalau lagik byk lagik bagus.. alhamdulillah..
6. Know how to cook.. not a necessity.. but a plus
7. Rajin mengemas
Seven people this tags goes to... :
1. Mohammad Ismail aka Mike Orenz
2. Nur Khairiah
3. Ezan
4. Kak Nina
5. Hana
6. Karip Celup2
7. Kak Aemiey @ Tipah @ Jeton


<< Home