Last Day of the Year!!
Another 21 hrs plus plus before the year ends! And the end it was!! The event on the 26th December really left a huge impact. Just browsed on the net about the quake and the Tsunami, and I must say.. how lucky Malaysians were. If the quake had started a few kilometers north, it will totally changed the fate of the west coasters of Peninsular Malaysia!!
Well.. 2004 will be just another year gone by, and 2005 is waiting for everyone! A brand new start, and a brand new life! REBORN!!
PM announced there will be no celebration, so for the first time, there will be no fireworks at the stroke of midnight. Cool huh?
As for myself, I have to start thinking of stuff that will filled this blog.. I have some ideas, and we'll see what will be the first post of the year!!
As some of my closest friends have already known, I have made a vow! Well.. I will just leave it as it is.. coz deep down I am still afraid that I won't be able to carry my vow till the day it should expire.
Ok laa.. tak reti lak aku nak menaip totally in English!! let's be comfy!
Before aku start writing apa2 and start my blogging era, just let this thing straight.. wateva yg aku akan tulis adalah merely my thoughts, my mind; the world as I view it, and how I interpret things around me.. I am not saying I'm right, so don't quote me on anything!!
HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT... AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!...
I'm supposed to be in Tmn Melati by 9.30am.. so i better hit the sack now!! good nite world!! wake me up before suboh please??!! insya Allah!!
Interesting Note : There will be another quake... that's what they said.. dunno how true that is!!
Salams...
Well.. 2004 will be just another year gone by, and 2005 is waiting for everyone! A brand new start, and a brand new life! REBORN!!
PM announced there will be no celebration, so for the first time, there will be no fireworks at the stroke of midnight. Cool huh?
As for myself, I have to start thinking of stuff that will filled this blog.. I have some ideas, and we'll see what will be the first post of the year!!
As some of my closest friends have already known, I have made a vow! Well.. I will just leave it as it is.. coz deep down I am still afraid that I won't be able to carry my vow till the day it should expire.
Ok laa.. tak reti lak aku nak menaip totally in English!! let's be comfy!
Before aku start writing apa2 and start my blogging era, just let this thing straight.. wateva yg aku akan tulis adalah merely my thoughts, my mind; the world as I view it, and how I interpret things around me.. I am not saying I'm right, so don't quote me on anything!!
HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT... AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!...
I'm supposed to be in Tmn Melati by 9.30am.. so i better hit the sack now!! good nite world!! wake me up before suboh please??!! insya Allah!!
Interesting Note : There will be another quake... that's what they said.. dunno how true that is!!
Salams...


<< Home